Well that’s the plan thus far….
- German in Berlin
- French in Marseille
- Arabic in Jordan or Turkish in, well, Turkey (somewhere)
- Japanese in Japan
- And Korean in Korea
List of doubts…
- Is this a stupid plan?
- What can you really learn in 6 weeks?
- Why put all this effort into learning languages anyways?!
- 5 cities and 6 weeks ends up being roughly 8 months
- I could visit a lot more than 5 cities in 8 months.
The plan roughly was inspired by all the great things I got out of taking Italian classes in Rome during 2010.
Comments are welcome of course!